Friday, August 9, 2013

Flashback

With the ISDT reunion only a couple of weeks away GB looks back...


1976 - almost 37 years ago today! 

"Won my first National Enduro at Mittagong south of Sydney, aboard a Bultaco Frontera 250 and after that I was hooked!"


Fast forward to 1987... and 9 ISDT/E (International Six Days Trials/Enduro) later...

GB makes the Trophy team - with the trademark moustache!

"That year I was on the KDX 200. It was a pretty tough event and I was the only one to win a gold out of the Aussies. They weren't going to put me in any team as I didn't race at all that year, but built my house which took 9 months, anyway after a lot of yes/no's etc they included me in the Trophy team and I went better than the rest."

 

"And now it turns out I'll be riding a KDX200 at the ISDT reunion in  Massachusetts, USA."




#Flashback

No comments:

Post a Comment